Electric vehicle is a green sunrise industry, which has developed for decades in China. As the power source of electric vehicle, lithium battery is loved by consumers because of its light, durable and high cycle times. Nowadays, the lithium battery of electric vehicle is becoming more and more popular. The daily maintenance of lithium battery of electric vehicle also affects the hearts of numerous consumers. So what should be paid attention to in the maintenance of lithium battery for electric vehicles?
1. For the first use of lithium bike, the battery must be deeply charged. The charger can stop charging after the green light is displayed, and the time is generally controlled within (8-10) hours;
2. Each time you ride to the battery pack, you can't discharge the electricity before recharging, but you should avoid deep discharge (more than 90% of the capacity) recharging, which will damage the lithium battery;
3. When the undervoltage indicator light of the lithium bike is on in the static state, it should be charged in time;
4. When starting, climbing or driving against the wind, pedal shall be used to assist;
5. Due to the memory free nature of lithium battery, the battery pack should be charged regularly every time or every day after riding;
6. If the lithium bike is placed for more than two months, the battery pack needs to be fully charged; if it is placed for more than five months, it needs to be charged and discharged once;
7. Master the correct charging mode. Connect the charger and battery pack first, and then connect the charger power plug to the 220V AC power supply. According to this connection sequence, electric sparks can be avoided when the charging plug is plugged in and out. When the power is on, the charger will display red indicator light;
8. To use a dedicated lithium battery charger (do not directly use lead-acid battery charger), to be fully matched with the lithium battery model. If the charger current is too high, the protection system of lithium battery will be broken down, resulting in short circuit, which will cause safety accidents of lithium battery. The charger voltage is too low, which makes the charging efficiency low and consumes too much time;
9. When the lithium bike is not in use, the power should be turned off in time or the battery pack should be pulled out from the battery holder and placed separately. Because the motor and controller will still consume power in no-load state;
10. In order to ensure that the lithium battery pack is full, it should be charged at ambient temperature, so as to ensure the better charging effect of lithium battery;
11. The lithium battery can go to sleep under the condition of cold storage. However, after the lithium bike is used in high temperature (such as summer), the removed battery pack cannot be placed in the freezer immediately, but in a cool place to slowly cool the lithium battery;
12. Due to the subtle self discharge of lithium battery, it is necessary to supplement the power supply frequently to ensure that the battery voltage is maintained in a stable state.
Of course, the most important thing is to choose a reliable lithium battery for electric vehicles. The quality of electric vehicle lithium battery directly affects the travel experience of consumers. Tianneng is a leading enterprise in the battery industry of electric vehicles. It is always committed to the research and development of batteries, and has a deep attainments in the field of lithium batteries. Choose Tianneng lithium battery more at ease!