What is polymer lithium battery
Polymer lithium battery, also known as polymer lithium battery, is a kind of chemical battery with high energy, miniaturization and lightweight. In terms of shape, polymer lithium battery has the characteristics of ultra-thin, which can be made into some shape and capacity batteries to meet the needs of some products. In terms of safety, the outer package is aluminum-plastic package, which is different from the metal shell of liquid lithium battery. The internal quality hidden danger can be displayed immediately through the deformation of the outer package. Once the safety hidden danger occurs, it will not explode, but will only swell. The theoretical minimum thickness of this kind of battery can reach 0.5mm.
What are the advantages of polymer lithium battery
1. There is no problem of battery liquid leakage. The battery does not contain liquid electrolyte inside, and colloidal solid is used.
2. It can be made into thin battery: with the capacity of 3.6v400mah, its thickness can be as thin as 0.5mm.
3. The battery can be designed into many shapes
4. The battery can be bent and deformed: the maximum bending capacity of polymer battery is about 900
5. Can be made into a single high voltage: the battery with liquid electrolyte can only get high voltage in series with several batteries, and the polymer battery can be made into a multi-layer combination in a single cell to achieve high voltage because it has no liquid.
6. The capacity will be twice that of the same size lithium-ion battery.